Cat Litter DiscountsShow Filters
Which Cat Litter is the best?
There are many types of cat litter now available and each and everyone has their own benefits and features to suit you and your cat. Let’s take a look at the different types and key features of each.
- Silica Litter: Made from a form of silica gel that absorbs odours and has less dust than clay litter.
- Non-Clumping Litter: Usually made with natural materials like clay or wood and can absorb more urine and reduces odours. It is less expensive and requires to be changed more often.
- Clumping Litter: Uses bentonite or natural fibers as clumping material and stays clean longer but does produce some dust.
- Clay Litter: A natural litter type and absorbs liquid easily but should be replaced at least once a week.
- Biodegradable Litter: Made from natural fibers, wood or recycled materials so is environmentally friendly & non-toxic. This is flushable litter that you can dispose of down the toilet.