Rocco Classic is a high-quality full diet for dogs made of 100% meat

Rocco Classic is a high-quality full diet for dogs that is made of 100% meat and nutritious innards. A complete meaty meal just the way dogs like it.

Rocco Classic is a high-quality full diet for dogs that is made of 100% meat and nutritious innardsRocco gives your dog strength and energy so he ‘ll be ready to play with you today tomorrow and every day. No Formed Meat Meat isn ‘t all the same. Many products contain so-called ‘formed meat ‘ which often imitates natural meat fibers. Rocco is guaranteed not to contain formed meat and to be made using only fresh meat. It does not contain animal meal (e.g. bone meal) vegetable protein (e.g. soya) or other fillers. No Pork Rocco is made of at least 70% Beef. The animal that the other 30% of meat comes from can be seen in the flavour variety. Guaranteed. No Chemical Additives Rocco only uses fresh meat of the highest quality and forgoes all chemical additives such as flavour enhancers artificial colour and artificial preservatives. The especially gentle cooking process preserves Rocco’s healthy nutrients and strong meat flavour. Please note This product cannot be delivered to Switzerland. Daily Feeding Recommendation Approx. 400 g Rocco wet food per 10 kg body weight daily. Contents and vitamins in sealed can best before see bottom of each can.

Rocco Classic Value Pack 24 x 400 g

Rocco Classic Value Pack 24 x 400 g available now in our Dog Shop offers. Check out our Dog Shop Discounts & Vouchers and get the best deals for Rocco Classic Value Pack 24 x 400 g and many more offers for Beef with Game available at Bargain Pet Supplies. Rocco Classic is a high-quality full diet for dogs that is made of 100% meat and nutritious innards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free UK Delivery Offers

Offers apply to order totals

Offers Updated Daily

Bringing you the latest deals

Multiple Item Offers Available

Save with multiple discount offers

Discounts Verified Daily

Discounts are updated daily