AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2
AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2
£92.35 SHOP NOW

AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2


AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2 Read more»

Find more deals in store

Free Delivery offers available now!

Shop now for our best deals on AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2. Compare price deals on more offers below:

Guaranteed Safe Check

Bargain Pet Supplies - Guaranteed Safe Check Discounts

As an Amazon Associate Bargain Pet Supplies earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.



AATU Salmon Puppy Food has been created with your puppys growth solely in mind. Containing 85% Salmon it offers a complete and balanced diet for healthy growth. This is the first mono protein 85/15 puppy diet produced using fresh, raw and dehydrated single source fish protein. Made with AATUs unique Super 8 a bespoke combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs and 8 botanicals & spices. Free from grains, white potato and gluten (ingredients commonly know to cause allergic reactions) . Your dog will love this natural, crunchy, dry food. Salmon is a source of DHA & EPA which can aid brain health and development that all puppies need for peak health. Low glycemic helps support lean muscle mss while supplying the energy your puppy needs. Handcrafted in small batch recipes. No artificial colours, artificial preservatives or GM ingredients. Ingredients:85% Salmon (Includes 44% Salmon, 40% Dehydrated Salmon, 1% Salmon Stock) , Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Prebiotic MOS, Prebiotic FOS, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme. No added synthetic colourings, flavourings or preservatives. Analytical Constituents:Protein 35%, Fat Content 18%, Inorganic Matter 8. 5%, Crude Fiber 2. 5%, Moisture 8%, Calcium % 1. 63, Phosphorus % 1. 25, Omega-6 1. 6%, Omega-3 3. 35% Nutritional/Technical Additives: (per kg) .



Great deals on AATU pet foods! Super premium dog and cat food, containing a minimum of 80% single sourced meat protein. The remaining 20% contains a unique blend of vegetables, fruits, herbs & botanicals.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “AATU 85/15 Salmon Dry Puppy Food 5kg x 2”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *