The Pedigree Mega Box (780g) of dogs treats for medium dogs contains the treats your dog is going to love. The treat mega box contains 2 of your dog’s favourite treats – Pedigree Jumbones & Rodeo Duo Chews – your medium dog will be over the moon!
What do I get in the Pedigree Mega Box?
This Mega Box contains 24 x Rodeo Duos Chicken and Bacon twists.
With a deliciously chewy texture, the Pedigree Mega Box is full of succulent flavours, and 4 x Jumbone Beef and Poultry flavour dog chew treats that are low-fat and cleverly combine a tough chewy outer with a succulent, tasty centre. These mega box of treats are not only delicious but they contain minerals including Calcium to help keep bones strong, Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life dog treats and are made with vitamin E to help maintain natural defences. The Pedigree Mega Box treats contain no artificial flavours or colours.
Pedigree Mega Box Dog Treats at a glance
- The Mega box chewy dog treats and dog chew sticks contain less than 5% fat / 100g.
- Dog training treats with Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life.
- Dog treats for training with Vitamin E to help support natural defences.
- Treats for dogs with minerals including Calcium to help keep bones strong.
- Beef dog treats and poultry dog treats with no artificial colours or flavours.
- Pack Contents: x 24 Rodeo with Chicken & Bacon Flavour & x 4 Jumbone Medium Dog with Beef & Poultry.
Feeding Guidelines for the Pedigree Mega Box Dog Treats
Chicken and Bacon Flavour Chews
- Small dogs (5-9 kg): feed up to 3 chew sticks per week.
- Medium dogs (10-24 kg): feed up to 6 sticks per week.
- Large dogs (25 kg): feed up to 12 chew sticks per week.
Please reduce main meal accordingly. Not suitable for dogs under 5 kg or young puppies under 4 months.
Beef and Poultry Flavour Chews
- Small-Medium dogs (10-14 kg): feed up to 1 chew per week.
- Medium-Large dogs (15-24 kg): feed up to 1 chew per week.
- Large dogs (25 kg): feed up to 2 chews per week.
Each beef & poultry chew provides 7% of the weekly energy requirements of a 10 kg dog.
Please reduce your pets main meal accordingly when treating your dog with the Pedigree Mega Box. Not suitable for dogs under 10 kg or puppies under 9 months. Use within 14 days of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Mega Box Treat Composition
Chicken and Bacon Flavour: Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 2.5% Dried Poultry Liver Powder, equivalent to 4% Chicken), Minerals, Various Sugars, Oils and Fats, Egg and Egg Derivatives.
Beef and Poultry Flavours: Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Various Sugars, Minerals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 1.3% Dried Beef Liver Powder, equivalent to 2.2% Beef and 1.1% Dried Poultry Liver Powder, equivalent to 2.5% Poultry), Seeds, Oils and Fats, Vegetable Protein, Extracts, Herbs
Pedigree Dog Treat Analytical Constituents
Chicken and Bacon Flavour: Protein: 24.0, Fat content: 3.5, Inorganic matter: 6.0, Crude fibre: 2.0, Moisture: 15.0, Calcium: 0.80, Omega 3 fatty acids: 380 mg/kg, Energy: 310 kcal/100 g, Additives per kg:, Antioxidants, Nutritional additives:, Vitamin A: 5000 IU, Vitamin E: 50.0 IU, Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate): 15.0 mg, Sensory additives:, Bacon flavour: 1.5 mg
Beef and Poultry Flavours: Protein: 6.7, Fat content: 2.0, Inorganic matter: 4.4, Crude fibre: 1.5, Moisture: 16.0, Calcium: 0.50, Omega 3 fatty acids: 717 mg/kg, Energy: 301 kcal/100 g, Additives per kg:, Nutritional additives:, Vitamin A: 3570 IU, Vitamin E: 35.7 IU, Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate): 10.7 mg.
Keeping your dog fit for life dog treats
- Pedigree Mega Box contains minerals including Calcium to help keep bones strong
- Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life
- Made with vitamin E to help maintain natural defences.
- Contain no artificial flavours or colours.