Royal Canin dry cat food Light Weight Care is balanced cat food for overweight cats. Too little exercise and too much food can quickly lead to your cat becoming overweight. Royal Canin Light Weight Care dry cat food is made with a special recipe that supports feline weight loss. When your cat first gains a little weight, it can often stick around or even lead to further weight gain, which can have health issues.
Maintaining an ideal weight as well as strong muscles and bones is essential in supporting your cat’s overall good health. This complete food is proven to offer a reduced calorie intake by 17%. The high protein and low fat contents also help to reduce weight and support healthy muscle mass. Natural nutritious fibres and psyllium increase the full feeling and reduce excessive feeding in a natural way.
Royal Canin Light Weight Care at a glance
- Balanced dry food for overweight cats
- Precise, tailored nutrition: The balanced recipe of this dry food has been specially developed to support healthy weight loss and provide your cat with the ideal range of nutrients.
- Optimal food intake: The adapted kibble size and three-pointed shape makes it easier to take on nutrients, encouraging chewing and both dental and oral hygiene.
- Reduced calorie content: lowers energy intake by 17% Increases feelings of fullness: selected nutritious fibres and psyllium reduce excessive eating in a natural way
- Low fat and high protein contents: perfectly adapted to maintain muscle mass
- Limits weight gain: to support the ideal weight
- Boosts metabolism: with L-carnitine Promotes urinary tract health: thanks to a balanced mineral content
Royal Canin Dry Cat Food Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
Mixed feeding – Cleverly combined with Royal Canin
The combination of wet and dry food takes on the positive aspects of each type of food. Wet food is particularly delicious for cats, offering vital nutrients and helping promote a high fluid intake for healthy kidneys and urinary tract. A single 100g pouch of wet food can meet half of your cat’s daily fluid needs! Dry food satisfies natural feline behaviour, allowing it to eat small portions throughout the day. It helps support dental and gum health, as well as containing a high concentration of nutrients such as protein and fibre. Numerous studies have shown that feeding your cat a combination of wet and dry food can support your cat’s nature and its health!