Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Adult is a breed specific dog food designed in belief that every dog breed is unique. Dog food research for breed-specific traits to combine scientific and nutritional research from Royal Canin’s network of experts to create precise nutrition for your Labrador Retriever breed dogs.
Breed Health Nutrition features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each Labrador Retriever dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
Find great deals on 3kg, 12kg and 2 x 12kg economy packs.
Labrador Retriever Dog Breed Requires Different Nutrition
Labrador Retrievers are an extremely popular family pet and a highly versatile service dog. The Labrador Retriever dogs agility, intelligence, and keen sense of smell, makes them a perfect working dog for the blind as a guide dog or a search and rescue dog for the emergency services.
The adult dry dog food formula is suitable for Labrador Retrievers aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever food is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Dog Food at a glance
- Suitable for Labrador Retrievers aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
- ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult contains an adapted calorie content – including an increased protein level and a reduced fat intake to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
- The structure of a Labrador Retriever’s water-resistant coat insulates it from the cold. Therefore, the condition of a Labrador Retriever’s coat is essential.
- ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult helps to support the skin’s “barrier” role with an exclusive complex. With borage oil and other essential fatty acids among the nutrients included, this formula helps to maintain the health of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Through the inclusion of specific nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult helps support to healthy bones and joints.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, wheat, maize, maize gluten meal, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), lignocellulose, dried sugar beet pulp, yeast and derivatives thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium (husks and seeds), fructooligosaccharides, hydrolysate from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), marigold meal (source of lutein), hydrolysate from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
* LIP: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Additives per kg:
- Vitamin A (27,000 IU)
- vitamin D3 (800 IU)
- E1 [iron] (68mg)
- E2 [iodine] (3.9mg)
- E4 [copper] (4mg)
- E5 [manganese] (41mg)
- E6 [zinc] (135mg)
- E8 [selenium] (0.21mg)
- Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (10g)
- Tea extract (source of polyphenol) (150mg)
- Contains preservatives and antioxidants
Breed-Specific Royal Canin Dog Food
Helps support to healthy bones and joints. What’s more, the kibble’s texture and formula are tailor-made exclusively for the dog’s jaw. The specially adapted shape of the kibble also helps reduce the rate of food intake to help your dog maintain a healthy bodyweight.