The Savic Ergo Dog Feeder Bar has been specifically designed for dogs with health problems and those suffering from physical problems because of their age. The Ergo bar double feeder by Savic is the right height so your pet does not need to stoop when eating. This relieves pressure on the spine. It also stops your dog from gobbling its food so it helps to alleviate digestion problems.
The Ergo Raised Dog Feeder by Savic is easy to clean thanks to its removeable, dishwasher safe stainless steel bowls and the plastic stand can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
The Savic Ergo Feeder Doggy Bar at a glance:
- High feeding station for dogs
- Helps to reduce pressure on the spine
- Helps stop gobbling which can improve digestion
- Less mess because your dog is comfortable when eating
- With two stainless steel bowls
The Ergo Feeder is recommended for mature, large and arthritic dogs who struggle with ground-level feeding. Thanks to the Ergo Feeder, the dog will maintain a correct posture during feeding and drinking with less strain on its back and neck. Moreover, the dog will take in less air and be standing in a correct eating position. This leads to improved digestion, thereby reducing the risk of bloating. The Ergo Feeder is easy to clean. The bowls are dishwasher safe and the plastic stand can be wiped clean with a cloth.
Savic Ergo Dog Feeder Bar Features
- Raised dog feeder and drinker
- Includes 2 removable stainless-steel bowls
- Content bowl Ergo Feeder 18 cm: 2 x 850 ml
- Content bowl Ergo Feeder 28 cm: 2 x 1500 ml
- Recommended for mature, large and arthritic dogs who struggle with ground-level feeding
- Ergonomic, less strain on its back and neck during feeding
- Less excess air during eating
- Correct eating position
- Leads to improved digestion and reduced risk of bloating
- 2 different heights: 18 and 28 cm
What are the Ergo Raised Dog Feeder Dimensions?
The Ergo Feeder is available in 2 different heights: 18 and 28 cm.
- Small Feeder: 18.5 x 49 x 28cm
- Large Feeder: 28 x 61 x 35cm
Why choose an Ergo Feeder for your dog?
As the name suggests ‘ERGO’ (Ergonomic), the Ergo Raised Feeder helps mature dogs who struggle to feed from a floor level bowl and for large dogs who find it easier to feed from a raised level. The feeder bowl maintains a correct posture during feeding, putting less strain on your dog’s back and neck.