The Spike All Season Dog Kennel (Medium) is ideal for dogs that live outside all year round and need protection from the wind, sun, rain and snow. This all seasons kennel has double outer walls. The space between the walls is filled with polystyrene, which provides great insulation. The bitumen-treated pitched roof and the floor also have polystyrene insulation. The well insulated kennel has a plastic door which also helps to protect your pet from the wind as well as from the cold.
The water-based wood treatment on the pinewood main elements is non-toxic and makes the Spike All Season Dog Kennel waterproof. Plastic covers protect the legs of the kennel from the onset of damp. The legs also keep the kennel off the ground so your dog won’t have to lie on a damp and cold kennel floor.
This kennel with insulated walls comes with pre-assembled elements which are easy to assemble. You can put this new home for your dog together in no time and your pet will appreciate the comfort and protection from the elements which the Spike All Season Dog Kennel provides, a cosy and comfortable retreat the whole year round.
Spike All Season Dog Kennel at a glance:
- Year-round dog kennel with pitched roof, ideal for all breeds
- Inner walls containing warm/cold insulation: double walls with polystyrene insulation
- Polystyrene insulation in roof and floor: prevents heat loss and protects against cold floors
- With slatted door: prevents draughts in the kennel and protects against rainy weather
- Lacquered wood: a non-toxic treatment with water base that protects your kennel from weather
- Wide overhang: protects the outer sides and entrance
- Easy to assemble: pre-assembled sides and roof, which can be put together with a few simple screws
- Feet with plastic caps: offers optimum protection against wet and damp ground
- Ground clearance: offers dry air circulation beneath the kennel
- Material: Wood: pinewood (treated)
- Roof: asphalt (sanded bitumen roof felt)
- Door: plastic slats
- Colour: Wood: brown
- Roof: green
- Door: transparent
You must take your dog’s individual size into consideration when choosing the size of the kennel. Please use the interior dimensions as a guide. The exterior dimensions include the roof overhang. Important: Please select a dog kennel which is not too large: your dog should be able to create and maintain a comfortable level of warmth with its own body heat. A kennel which is too large increases the risk of your dog getting cold. Please note: Without due care, timber may dry out and become brittle, warped or shabby. Please ensure your pet home is regularly cleaned and treated. We recommend treating dens and kennels which will be used outside with wood care and impregnating products. Always make sure products used are suitable and harmless for pets. Placing the pet home in a sheltered spot will also help to reduce wear.